Donnerstag, 18. November 2021

Black Friday deal spotlight: $500 off the RTX 3080-equipped Alienware m15 R4 gaming laptop

I had my first eggnog latte of the year yesterday, which means that like Black Friday, the actual holiday season is officially upon us. I’m sorry, I don’t make the rules. For many of us, me included, that means stuffing our faces with delicious treats like we’re in training for Fat Bear Week. What's your favourite? Mine's the lebkuchen hearts with apricot filling, plus anything with marzipan.

The point I’m trying to get to is that this isn’t really a slim and sexy time of year for me. More of a fat and cuddly (but still sexy) season. On the other hand, this Alienware m15 R4 gaming laptop is both slim and sexy, as well as a full $500 off in Dell's early Black Friday sales.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3FuLs3s
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen