Montag, 1. Juli 2024

Black Myth: Wukong is a pleasantly surprising Soulslike, even if it's given me an enemy for life

You may or may not have seen Black Myth: Wukong impressions floating around as of late. Some claim it's not a Soulslike, or is merely Soulslike-adjacent. Some say it's a "boss rush" with a world that lets it down. Having spent 90 minutes with it myself, I'd like to add my ferocious take to the pile: you play monke = is good. But no seriously, I think no matter if it's a bit Soulsy or not, my key takeaway is one of relief. There's a lot more substance to back up the style than I thought there would be, alongside it feeling a lot more compact than the behemoth I envisioned in my head. All good signs for the complete package, which strikes me as living up to the crushing pressure of its number one Steam Wishlist spot.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/uijdBAI
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen