Donnerstag, 11. November 2021

This browser game is a post-apocalypse Glasto meets non-violent tech Wicker Man and it's rad as hell

If you tell me your weird take on a free idle game is about 40 minutes long, I'm going to pay attention. I may not have places to go or people to see, but I do have a lot of stuff to do (like the mandatory watching of videos about correct neutral chair posture at work). Then your browser game turns out to be a strange, sort of post-apocalypse thing about music, dancing and weird rural traditions - and harvesting a lot of corn - and I will be crouched on my chair, slavering like a little cider-swilling urchin, for the entirity of those 40 minutes.

Such a creature am I for Peter Talisman: Lord Of The Harvest, a game that fills your screen with a huge field of gently swaying corn.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3ogUZnP
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen