Mittwoch, 10. November 2021

Elden Ring is bold, ambitious, but knows its limits: hands on with the closed network test

There’s this hip-hop track I’m a fan of called Money Dance by Rick Ross. It doesn't have much to do with From Software’s upcoming action-RPG Elden Ring, but there's one simple lyric in it that perfectly sums up my early hands-on time with the game’s upcoming closed network test: “Caution, I’ll approach you with a business mind / Slight two step as I check the time”.

For three days last week, I practically waltzed over to my friend's PS5 (that I, err, 'borrowed', as sadly Elden Ring's closed network test isn't available on PC this time around). If you applied for the CNT and got selected, you'll be able to experience everything I'm about to tell you for yourself starting this Friday, November 12th, until Monday November 15th. But even though my hands-on with Elden Ring was brief, I’m confident that this is Souls taking a step in the right direction. It’s at once new and familiar, but forever exciting. I want to go back.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3D4XCiW
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen