Freitag, 19. November 2021

Battlefield 2042 review: an FPS that doesn't feel ready yet

I’ve spent some more time with FPS Battlefield 2042, having freed myself from EA’s vice grip. And it’s safe to say the fields of battle have taken on a vastly different complexion now it’s largely in the hands of many more players. Compared to my three-night imprisonment alongside other journos and influencers, my feelings have definitely levelled out.

The honeymoon period is over, basically. My relationship with the game in the real world, outside of EAs strict boundaries has lessened. I’m sorry to say it, but we’ve grown apart. Things are average between us, and perhaps only Portal, the game’s custom mode creator, can salvage things.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3oIEgu2
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen