Donnerstag, 9. Mai 2024

Can you play Rusty's Retirement while at work and still get work done?

I'm playing Rusty's Retirement as I type this article. This cute farming sim runs at the bottom of your screen as you go about your working day. You can plant crops, hire watering robots, harvest blueberry bushes, raise pigs, all while validating the spreadsheets from Paula in accounts. Paula! Where are the running totals!? I can't find the running t- oh, they're under the turnips. Sorry, Paula. My bad.

But can you actually play "idle games" like this while getting your work day done? Aren't they distracting and obstructive? These are important questions. I plan to find the answers by playing Rusty's Retirement while simultaneously - and dutifully - completing days of work. Let's go!

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/Yf9IKvb
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen