Freitag, 8. November 2019

You don't need an RTX 2060 to get 60fps in Red Dead Redemption 2 at 1080p

Earlier this week, Nvidia claimed you’d need one of their RTX 2060 cards to hit 60fps on High quality settings at 1920×1080 in Red Dead Redemption 2, which at the time sounded rather excessive. After all, an RTX 2060 is generally what I’d recommend for playing games at 2560×1440 these days, so to say you’d need this kind of calibre card for 1080p on not even the highest possible quality settings in RDR2 just didn’t sound right – especially when Rockstar’s own PC requirements for the game only recommends a GTX 1060.

Fortunately, I’ve finally been able to do some proper testing of my own after today’s 1.14 patch fixed my Rockstar launcher woes, so I no longer have to use my lasso on Matthew’s PC to do a bit of benchmarking – and I’m happy to report Red Dead 2’s PC performance is a lot more promising for lower-end graphics card owners.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2qD6uMs
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen