Freitag, 1. November 2019

Wot I Think: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare

Of course Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare has nothing interesting to say about war. Of course its guns feel good, and its explosions are many and impressive. Of course the multiplayer is essentially the same game we’ve been playing for over a decade, only prettier and in more flavours. Of course a part of me likes it, and of course part of me is jaded by its similarity to CODs prior. Of course, of course, of course.

‘Of courses’ are for horse critics with nothing interesting to say, however, and I’m not going to write a review filled with them. I just want to make it clear from the outset that Modern Warfare contains no surprises, outside of a few scenes where excess crosses the line into self-parody.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/33aTDPO
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen