Dienstag, 19. November 2019

Red Dead Redemption 2's West is as weird as it is wild

Red Dead Redemption 2 is a world as much as it is a game, which is a fancypants way of saying there’s a lot to see and do. When I played it on console I did more of the doing than the seeing. But with the PC’s photo mode, finding and photographing Rockstar’s gorgeous world is reason enough to own the game. So when I heard tell of strangeness in the air, I set out to see it with my own two eyes.

My faithful steed, Trotsky, bore me to the corners of the world. To where an ancient creature lay down and took its final breath. To where the sky turns green once a night. And to where I could be as far away from Dutch van der Linde as I could get. He really is the worst.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2KyGZmm
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen