Freitag, 8. November 2019

Meteorfall: Krumit's Tale is tile-based roguelike deckbuilding, out now on early access

At the start of this year I declared, via a supporter-only post, that the mobile-only Meteorfall was my downfall. It was all John’s fault (RPS in peace). He pointed me towards a game that refined roguelike deckbuilding down to binary decisions, sending me on gleefully overpowered runs that rivaled the satisfaction I found in Slay The Spire. Now he’s gone and pointed me at its PC sequel, which came out on early early access two days ago.

Meteorfall: Krumit’s Tale is very different. It’s wearing the skin of a deckbuilding roguelike, but it’s pushing my brain in the same direction as abstract puzzlers like 868-Hack or Desktop Dungeons. I’ve only played for half an hour, but it might be good enough to stand alongside them.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/33sj8MA
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen