Dienstag, 19. November 2019

Endgame Gear's XM1 mouse is light in size and light on features

When I first clapped eyes on the new Endgame Gear XM1, I thought I’d accidentally picked up my trusty Logitech G Pro Wireless again. Aside from the obvious wire sticking out of the XM1, both gaming mice have smooth, lightweight shells that fill the palm and sit close to the ground, and both have two small black side buttons that feel nigh-on identical in shape and size under the thumb. They even weigh practically the same amount, too, with the XM1 coming in just a gram heavier than the Logitech’s featherweight 69g. Is it worth considering as a cheaper, wired version of my best gaming mouse champion? Here’s wot I think.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2XsVr4u
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen