Montag, 4. November 2019

Check out the gorgeous loading screens in The Outer Worlds

I understand that Obsidian fans are sort of using the existence of The Outer Worlds to dunk on Fallout 76 (because OW is the real successor to New Vegas, right?). But before it was ammunition in a weeing contest, the game was a first-person space RPG where you did a shoot at extremely angry lizards. And, much like that one friend we all have, I thought it was a lot of fun, but relied too much on tropey rib-nudges in lieu of having its own personality. So far, so space cowboy.

But one thing about The Outer Wilds that utterly delighted me was when I had to open a door that led to a different area. Because then I got to see a loading screen. And they’re the purdiest-lookin’ loading screens I ever did done saw.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/34uoAyJ
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen