Samstag, 16. Dezember 2017

Sad millennial simulator Night In The Woods gets new (and old) content

Night In The Woods
Depressed animal economic collapse adventure Night In The Woods exists in a strange place in my consciousness. While I absolutely love so much about it, from the characters to the art to the music and beyond, it’s not particularly my sort of game – I’m more of a hands-on, solve problems kinda guy.

I’ve also seen almost everything the game has to offer, thanks to friends streaming it several times over, and now I might have to tune in again to see what’s fresh, thanks to the game getting it’s very own director’s cut version, extended and expanded to coincide with its console launch. Welcome to Weird Autumn.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2j7NKxC
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen