Dienstag, 24. Januar 2017

Initial thoughts on Resi 7’s performance & Evil Deadiness

Adam’s handling our full Resident Evil 7 [official site] review, but in the meantime I thought I’d share some more immediate thoughts on how it runs, what it looks and feels like and if it seems at all on course to be the series reinvention it strove for. (By which I mean: I really, really wanted to play it too and this is how I justify doing so in work hours.)

Note that this does not include any storyline spoilers outside of the barest facts of the setting, or anything specific about the threats you face, but does discuss the broader structure and nature of some early obstacles. If you want to in totally cold, don’t read this yet, but if you already know basically what Resi 7 is about, you’ll be fine.
… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2jZYMqA
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen